Who To Call
Do you have questions about your MaineCare, but aren’t sure who or what number to call? This handy resource list might get you to the right place for what you need.
KEPRO Member Services can help if you:
- Have questions what KEPRO does as the Maine Administrative Services Organization
- Get a letter from KEPRO
- Want to know what MaineCare mental health and substance use services we have approved with your provider
- Want us to visit your agency, group, or organization to talk about KEPRO
KEPRO office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The number is 866.521.0027. If you are deaf or hard of hearing and have a TTY machine, call 855.810.9728. If you have Sorensen VRS you can also use that system.
DHHS (Department of Health and Human Services) Eligibility Specialist
An eligibility specialist at your local DHHS office can help if you:
- Do not get a MaineCare card
- Have questions about financial eligibility
- Become pregnant
- Have a baby
- Lose your MaineCare card or someone steals your card
- Have family members or other people move in or out of your home
- Get or lose other health insurance
- Get or lose a job
- Have questions about your monthly premiums
For more information, see the list of addresses and phone numbers for local DHHS offices.
MaineCare Member Services
MaineCare Member Services can help if you:
- Have questions about your benefits
- Have questions about your co-payments
- Get a bill from a provider
- Need help finding a provider enrolled in MaineCare
- Need help finding a transportation provider
MaineCare Member Services office hours are Monday and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The number is 800.977.6740, option 3. If you are deaf or hard of hearing and have a TTY machine, call 800.977.6741.