Member Advisory Council
What does the KEPRO Maine Member Advisory Council do?
- The Member Advisory Council (MAC) reviews KEPRO publications, such as manuals, to make sure that KEPRO communicate information in a clear and understandable way.
- The MAC advises KEPRO on ways to improve service quality to the MaineCare Community.
- The MAC also provides feedback on KEPRO’s operational processes and recommends possible training and other quality improvement initiatives for implementation.
Who is on the Member Advisory Council?
Members may include:
- Adults who use mental health or substance use services paid for by MaineCare. This can include individuals who used services within the past 2 years.
- A youth who uses mental health services paid for by MaineCare.
- Parents or guardians of children who use MaineCare mental health services.
- The Member Advisory Council may also invite other stakeholders to join (such as an advocacy group, human services agency, or representative of the Department of Health and Human Services).
How can I find out more about the Council?
If you have any questions or would like more information on the Member Advisory Council, please contact the KEPRO Member Liaison at 1.866.521.0027, Option 3.